You have the right to withdraw from concluded sales contracts within fourteen calendar days, counting from the day on which the goods were handed over to you or picked up by you, without giving reasons.
However, there is no right of withdrawal for:
– Goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly (e.g. fresh pralines, chocolate products in summer, seasonal goods);
– Goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs (e.g. special fillings for the online shop, weight articles, specially made adjustment articles);
– Goods that are delivered sealed and / or closed and are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection, for reasons of hygiene or in accordance with the Austrian Food Ordinance (e.g. opened food packaging);
– For goods which, due to their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other goods (e.g. fruit gum mix, praline mix, Christmas mix etc.)
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform the seller of your decision to cancel the contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or email).
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the declaration of withdrawal before the 14-day withdrawal period has expired.
Please send your declaration of withdrawal by post to:
Wiener Schoko Mädl
Mag. Ursula Vilis
by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consequences of withdrawal or revocation
Rights and obligations of the seller
If the buyer cancels the contract with the seller, the seller pays all payments received from the buyer, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs that result from using a different type of delivery than that offered by us, we have chosen the cheapest standard delivery), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which the notification of the cancellation of this contract was received by the seller.
For the repayment, the seller uses the same means of payment that was used in the original transaction; in no case will the buyer be charged fees for this repayment. The seller can refuse the repayment until he has received the goods back in perfect condition.
The seller is entitled to offset against the services to be provided by the buyer (compensation for the reduction in the fair value, additional payments as a result of falling below the minimum order value for vouchers).
Rights and obligations of the buyer
The buyer has to send back or hand over the goods immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which the seller is informed. The deadline is met if the goods are dispatched before the period of 14 days has expired.
The following options are available to the buyer for returning the goods:
– With Click & Collect, the returned goods can be returned free of charge in the branch Wollzeile 34, A-1010 Vienna during opening hours.
– The returned goods can also be returned by post to our address Wiener Schoko Mädl, Wollzeile 34, A-1010 Vienna. The costs of the return are to be borne by the customer. The specific amount of the return costs depends on the size and weight of the returned goods.
If you have any questions, please contact us at our email address: email@example.com